2023 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual - Excel Format Collection (with US shipping)
Ships in April 2023! Preorder now.
Data for 2022 calendar year.
The Excel-format edition of the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual gathers all of the data for the 2022 calendar year into a single collection. You’ll have a complete picture of the state of the residential mortgage industry from the comprehensive, highly reliable data in this set — everything from mortgage loan originations and servicing to loan securitizations and GSEs.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The data in the MMSA are the result of IMF's exclusive market surveys and research—the same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts’ reports. With the 2023 Excel-format edition, you’ll have at your fingertips more than 200 data sets, covering every facet of the residential mortgage market. For each set, you will have the historical record for up to 10 years. (Some newer sets include less than 10 years history.)
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, VA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
Call us at 800-570-5744 for multi-user pricing.