Mortgage Servicing Rights Report: 2Q22 (PDF)
In this report, you’ll find a complete listing of agency servicers, ranked by volume, as well as a list of the top banks and thrifts servicing for others and a list of the top bank/thrift first-lien portfolios.
The report includes six rankings:
- Agency MBS Servicers. In addition to total agency servicing volume, breakouts are provided by servicer for each agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae). Sequential and year-over-year change are also included. The 2Q22 data cover 1,920 servicers.
- Fannie Mae MBS Servicers. This ranking includes volume at the conclusion of each of the most recent five quarters for 1,270 servicers.
- Freddie Mac MBS Servicers. This ranking presents the same type of data as the Fannie ranking, for 1,221 servicers.
- Ginnie Mae MBS Servicers. This agency-specific ranking provides volume over the same time periods as the Fannie and Freddie rankings, for 305 servicers.
- Top Banks and Thrifts in Servicing for Others. The data cover the top 500 entities, providing volume of servicing for others at the end of each of the most recent five quarters.
- Top Bank/Thrift First-Lien Residential Mortgage Portfolios. The data cover the top 500 entities, providing volume of loans held either for sale or investment at the end of each of the most recent five quarters.
- The report also includes data on volume of agency MSR transfers in recent years and quarters as well as rankings of the top buyers and sellers in agency transfers, both bulk and coissuance, in 6M22.
The PDF edition includes each of these rankings in volume order and alphabetically.
Scope out everyone’s servicing holdings.
Choose "PDF Format" or "Spreadsheet Format" for immediate download of document. You will also be able to access the document, at any time, through the "My Account" feature on insidemortgagefinance.com.Choose "Subscription" and download the current semiannual report, in spreadsheet format, immediately. We'll load the next report to your account as soon as it is published, and notify you of its availability by email.