Mortgage Servicing Rights Report: 2Q20 (2-report spreadsheet subscription)
With the subscription option, you may immediately download the 2Q19 report, where you’ll find a complete listing of agency servicers, ranked by volume, as well as a list of the top banks and thrifts servicing for others. You will also receive the 4Q20 report as soon as it is published in April 2021.
Each report includes tables that provide information on:
- Agency MBS Servicers. In addition to total agency servicing volume, breakouts are provided by servicer for each agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae). Sequential and year-over-year change are also included. The 2Q20 data cover 1,871 servicers.
- Fannie Mae MBS Servicers. This table includes volume at the conclusion of each of the most recent five quarters for 1,249 servicers.
- Freddie Mac MBS Servicers. This table provides the same type of data as the Fannie ranking, for 1,156 servicers.
- Ginnie Mae MBS Servicers. This agency-specific tables provides volume over the same time periods as the Fannie and Freddie rankings, for 310 servicers.
- Top Banks and Thrifts in Servicing for Others. The data cover the top 500 entities, providing volume of servicing for others at the end of each of the most recent five quarters.
- The report also includes data on volume of agency MSR transfers in recent years and quarters as well as rankings of the top buyers and sellers in agency transfers, both bulk and coissuance, in 6M20.
Scope out everyone’s servicing holdings.
Choose "PDF Format" or "Spreadsheet Format" for immediate download of document. You will also be able to access the document, at any time, through the "My Account" feature on insidemortgagefinance.com. Choose "Subscription" and download the current semiannual report, in spreadsheet format, immediately. We'll load the next report to your account as soon as it is published, and notify you of its availability by email.