Mortgage Servicing Rights Report: 2Q18 PDF Format
In this semiannual report, you’ll find a complete listing of agency servicers, ranked by volume, as well as a list of the top banks and thrifts servicing for others.
The report includes five rankings:
- Agency MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. In addition to total agency servicing volume, breakouts are provided by servicer for each agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae). Sequential and year-over-year change are also included. The 2Q18 data covers 1,991 servicers.
- Fannie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking includes volume at the conclusion of each of the most recent five quarters for 1,288 servicers.
- Freddie Mac MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking presents the same type of data as the Fannie ranking, for 1,229 servicers.
- Ginnie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This agency-specific ranking provides volume over the same time periods as the Fannie and Freddie rankings, for 315 servicers.
- Top Banks and Thrifts in Servicing for Others, ranked by volume. The data cover the top 500 entities, providing volume of servicing for others at the end of each of the most recent five quarters.
- The report also includes data on volume of agency MSR transfers in recent years and quarters as well as rankings of the top buyers and sellers in agency transfers, both bulk and coissuance, in 6M18.
Scope out everyone’s servicing holdings.
Choose "PDF Format" or "Spreadsheet Format" for immediate download of document. You will also be able to access the document, at any time, through the "My Account" feature on insidemortgagefinance.com. Choose "Subscription" and download the current semiannual report, in spreadsheet format, immediately. We'll load the next report to your account as soon as it is published, and notify you of its availability by email.