2018 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual 2018 MMSA (with U.S. shipping)
Data for 2017 calendar year.
The 31st edition of the Mortgage Market Statistical Annual gathers all of the data for the 2017 calendar year into a single volume that you can keep in arm's reach. You’ll have a complete picture of the state of the residential mortgage industry from the comprehensive, highly reliable data in this edition—everything from mortgage loan originations and servicing to loan securitizations and GSEs.
The "Gold Standard" of Mortgage Statistics
The data in the Annual are the result of IMF's exclusive market surveys and research—the same deep storehouse of reliable, accurate and exclusive information often cited by the media, in investor documents and analysts’ reports. With the 31st edition of the Annual, you’ll have at your fingertips more than 100 data sets, covering every facet of the residential mortgage market.
You can research:
- Top mortgage originators, servicers, underwriters and issuers
- Mortgage originations by product and channel
- Top FHA, VA, nontraditional, ARM and jumbo mortgage producers
- GSE mortgage pools
- Large mortgage servicer delinquency and foreclosure rates
- Loss mitigation activity
- Bank, private mortgage insurers and GSE earnings
- Mortgage profitability data, including repurchase activity
- MBS and mortgage investor rankings
- And many more
All data in the MMSA are for the U.S. mortgage market.
Also available in Excel™-format delivered on USB 2.0 flash drive. The Excel version will bring you the data in spreadsheet form, for use in larger research and analysis projects. It will include approximately 10 years of historical data (varying by chart) through the 2017 calendar year.