Lender Profile: All Top 20 Lenders 2Q 2012
Comprehensive overview of key mortgage data for the top 20 lenders of 2Q 2012 as well as their rankings in each major category.
Youll get hard-to-find statistics, including:
- Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
- Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
- Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
- Servicing Volume and Market Share
- Delinquency Rates
- Total GSE Sales and Market Share
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
- GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
- Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
- Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
- FHA Mortgagee Volume
The top lenders for this period are: Bank of America, BB&T, Chase Home Finance, Citi, Fifth Third, Flagstar, Franklin American, GMAC/Ally Financial, Guaranteed Rate, New York Community Bank, PennyMac, PHH Mortgage, PNC Mortgage, PrimeLending, Provident Funding, Quicken Loans, SunTrust Mortgage, USAA Federal Savings Bank, US Bank and Wells Fargo.