The New Conforming Jumbo Market audio conference (E1) Early Bird Registration and CD - <b>Best Value</b>
This year’s surprise hike in the conforming loan limits was one of the few promising developments that the troubled mortgage and housing markets have seen in some time. By allowing conforming jumbo mortgages of up to $729,750 Congress has created some great new opportunities for anyone involved in residential real estate or mortgage finance in 71 markets.
Find out how to capitalize on these new opportunities at an exclusive new audio conference from Inside Mortgage Finance that will tell you all you need to know about the rapidly growing conforming jumbo mortgage market.
Get the lowdown on the new conforming jumbo mortgage market from senior officials at FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Also hear how major lenders are using the new FHA and Fannie/Freddie programs to boost their business.
Our Expert Panel Includes:
- Charles Capone, Deputy Director, Office of Evaluation, FHA;
- Patti Parsons, Director of Business Development, Fannie Mae;
- Patricia McClung, VP, Single Family Sourcing,Freddie Mac;
- Theodore Tozer, Senior Vice President, National City;
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, Inside Mortgage Finance, moderator.
Attend This Audio Conference and Learn...
- How you can use FHA and GSE programs to tap into the jumbo market;
- How conforming jumbo loans are being effectively used to refinance borrowers out of high-cost mortgages;
- How to overcome many of the perceived obstacles in working with government-backed and government-eligible loans to increase your activity;
- Insight on pricing and the economics of making conforming jumbo loans;
- Exclusive market data to help you pinpoint new opportunities in this emerging market;
- If the new market for jumbo conforming loans will provide any relief for borrowers financing second homes;
- That many new buyers can qualify at today’s lower rates for purchase loans...and much more.
Your Conference Registration Includes...
- Conference attendance for you and your team around your speakerphone at one site;
- The conference manual—which includes a program outline, speaker info and materials and additional value-added articles;
- A full transcript, emailed to you when you take our post-conference survey; and
- The opportunity to pose questions anonymously during the audience Q&A sessions.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly after you complete the registration. You may also contact us at (301) 951-1240.