Loss Mitigation 2008: Foreclosures audio conference on 5/20 (W) CD + Special Report (price with shipping in U.S.)
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT - DETAILS BELOW!
Hear directly from experts at Freddie Mac, PMI and Wells Fargo about the best strategies for avoiding and managing foreclosures – what's working and what's not. In addition, you will learn about the results of a major new study, sponsored by Inside Mortgage Finance, that examines current trends and weaknesses in today's loss mitigation: short sales, foreclosure avoidance and more.
What do you need to do to avoid rising foreclosures? What can you learn from the experience of others? Find out about the latest loss mitigation strategies and opportunities. On our expert panel for this audio conference included:
- Edward Delgado, SVP, Default Information Management & Analytics, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage;
- Gene Campion, SVP, Servicing and Claims, PMI;
- Robert Kimble, Director of Non-Performing Loan Servicing, Freddie Mac;
- Tom Popik, Founder and Principal, Geosegment Systems; and
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, Inside Mortgage Finance, moderator.
Listen to This Audio Conference and Learn...
- What major investors like Freddie Mac expect from servicers and others when it comes to loss mitigation and foreclosure management;
- What you can do to maximize mortgage insurance claims in the current environment;
- About the steps major mortgage servicers are taking to better handle foreclosures in terms of both efficiency and borrower relations;
- What basic steps can be taken to dramatically reduce property damage associated with foreclosures;
- What impact lower home prices can have on short sales and pre-foreclosure sales;
- Effective strategies for reducing the volume of mortgages headed for foreclosure;
- And much more.
|Your Audio Conference Package Includes:|
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.