Using FHASecure audio conference (W) CD + Special Report (price with shipping in U.S.)
This audio conference was held on March 12, 2008.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT - DETAILS BELOW!
The FHASecure program arrived with much fanfare when it was launched last August. For an industry facing unprecedented challenges, the program was viewed as a way to stem the tide of rising delinquencies and foreclosures.
However, some industry groups now argue that the program needs to be significantly modified to help more troubled borrowers. They feel FHASecure should be expanded to address more mortgages headed to foreclosure — including conventional fixed-rate mortgages and severely delinquent borrowers.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has acted quickly in the past and has hinted additional changes to FHASecure are forthcoming.
Hear and learn from the FHA and leading bankers very experienced with the program, including:
- Margaret Burns, Director of the Office of Single Family Program Development, FHA;
- Allen H. Jones, Senior Vice President, Government Lending Executive, Consumer Real Estate, BANK OF AMERICA;
- Ronda Jan Beinfeld, Vice President, Credit Risk Manager, Government Lending, INDYMAC BANK; and
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, INSIDE MORTGAGE FINANCE, moderator.
This Audio Conference Covered...
- HUD’s plans to increase the efficiency of FHASecure and details on possible changes to the program.
- How increased loan limits in high-cost areas will enable more borrowers to qualify for the program.
- How subordinate financing affects loans in the program.
- The issues surrounding “short refi” and securitized loans.
- Whether FHA will consider liberalizing the LTV and DTI ratios.
- Why HUD has put off the implementation of a risk-based pricing structure for the program.
- If FHA will allow those with fixed rates to take advantage of FHASecure.
|Your Audio Conference Package Includes:|
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.