Short Sales and Foreclosures audio conference (E1) CD + Special Report (price with shipping in U.S.)
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT - DETAILS BELOW!
Faced with declining home values and rising mortgage defaults, servicers and other industry players are scrambling to use a variety of workout strategies to minimize losses and resolve problem loans. Find out about two of the most important loss mitigation strategies – short sales and foreclosures.
While loan modifications may be attracting a lot of news attention these days, the reality is that short sales and foreclosures still account for the lion’s share of workout alternatives being employed by mortgage servicers. Join us for a targeted audio conference that explores the nuts and bolts of short sales and foreclosures, and how various mortgage market players are dealing with the growing tide of problem loans.
Learn from an expert panel about the maze of issues surrounding short sales and foreclosures:
- Thomas McMahon, VP, Loss Mitigation, BANK OF AMERICA, discussed historical and current processes, definitions and requirements on handling short sales in a bank-owned portfolio;
- Alan Goldberg, VP of Default Management, GENWORTH, addressed the financial impact of short sales and foreclosures with a side-by-side comparison of the two processes including the role of mortgage insurance;
- Walter Conlon, Attorney at Law, METCALF, CONLON & SIERING, P.L.C., discussed specific (and often overlooked) foreclosure alternatives available to servicers;
- Sajjad Naqvi, Chief Credit Officer, TRUST COMPANY OF THE WEST, provided the investor perspective with insight into how they monitor MBS performance by tracking individual servicers;
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, INSIDE MORTGAGE FINANCE, moderated the event.
This Audio Conference Covered...
- What borrower characteristics should one consider when deciding which action to take?
- Where do short sales and foreclosures fit within the industry’s overall loss mitigation efforts?
- How will President Bush's private sector rate-freeze plan affect pending foreclosure proceedings?
- How to deal with PSAs (pooling and servicing arrangements) restrictions and other legal obstacles.
- The truth about workout ineligibility and who really benefits from short sales.
- What role do fee assessments and income tax play in the foreclosure process?
- What impact will the new income tax code change have on short sales?
- What are some foreclosure alternatives that are not currently being used, but should be considered?
- What legal issues must you consider before taking action?
|Your Audio Conference Package Includes:|
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.