Effective Loss Mitigation Strategies - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report (price with shipping in U.S. and Canada)
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT - DETAILS BELOW!
Will you be able to manage your problem loans? Are your loss mitigation programs strong enough to combat unprecedented market conditions? What proactive measures are you taking to stave off the impending ARM reset crisis? Make sure you’re doing everything possible by listening to an important audio conference from Inside Mortgage Finance on effective loss mitigation strategies.
- Robert Padgett, Director of Loss Mitigation, Freddie Mac highlights their efforts in combating foreclosures;
- Robert Caruso, SVP, National Servicing Executive for Consumer Real Estate, Bank of America and Renea Aderhold, SVP Risk Management, 1st National Bank of Arizona outline their battle plans for the coming year;
- Joe Caravetta, VP Default Management, Quantum Servicing, a Clayton Subsidiary, discusses loan modifications and pre-foreclosure sales in today’s market; and
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, moderates.
This Session Covered:
- How to stage early interventions with borrowers facing loan resets to prevent foreclosure;
- Successful techniques lenders are using to increase contact with risky, unresponsive borrowers;
- Creative workout options and modifications;
- Strategies for servicing nontraditional mortgages with little or no amortization;
- Managing buybacks and repurchases;
- The latest analytical tools for identifying potential problems and managing hemorrhaging portfolios;
- The impact Fannie Mae’s acquisition of Litton Loan Servicing could have on the industry;
- Fraud’s warning signs;
- Insight into pending Congressional legislation and proposals to create a fund to assist troubled borrowers;
- Preemptive strikes and actions you should take, and much more!
|Your Conference Package Includes:|
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.