Navigating the Non-Conforming Loan Market - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
This audio conference was held in June 2007.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 33%!
In today's competitive mortgage marketplace, being able to sell loans is essential for growing your lending business. At this event, jumbo and Alt A players found out what the secondary market is willing – and not willing – to accept when it comes to non-conforming mortgage collateral. Speakers from every part of the industry particiapted to help you position your busineess accordingly, including:
- Norman Frey, SVP Asset/Liability Manager, Impac Funding Corporation, provided his views on packaging loans for sale in the non-agency MBS market;
- Tom Zimmerman, Head of Asset-Backed Securities Research, UBS Warburg, discussed Wall Street’s perspective on the securitization of non-conforming loan products;
- Jeff Watson, Associate Director, Standard & Poor’s Structured Finance Ratings, provided the rating service perspective on changes in non-agency mortgage collateral and the risk profile of certain products;
- John Bancroft, Executive Editor, Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, Inc., gave a detailed look at the non-agency MBS market in 2007 with exclusive statistics on non-agency MBS production by collateral type and loan characteristics.
This panel of experts provided insight into the kinds of loans investors are buying and avoiding in the non-conforming market. These speakers also answered questions from the audience during the Q&A period. Find out what was asked by listening to the audio CD or reading the printed transcript.
Find out exactly what impact tighter underwriting standards have had on the types of mortgages showing up in non-agency MBS with the release of exclusive new statistics from the Inside Mortgage Finance MBS Database. In just 90 minutes you and your entire staff can get answers to these questions and more, including:
- What shifts and changes are occurring in the product mix found in non-agency MBS - Inside Mortgage Finance's exclusive data,
- How has federal guidance changed the loans being securitized in the non-agency MBS market;
- How has the rise in defaults changed the market’s acceptance of risk-layering.
- How will the once-booming Alt A market fare in 2007’s tighter underwriting environment;
- What impact will consolidation among MBS issuers have on mortgage origination options;
- Will the record pace of non-agency MBS downgrades continue and what impact will it have on collateralized debt obligation (CDO) demand.
REGULAR PRICE IS $375.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $250.00!Your Conference Package Includes:
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.