The New Underwriting Environment - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
This audio conference was held in May 2007.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 50%!
Against the backdrop of the Subprime Meltdown of 2007, the mortgage industry has been scrambling to tighten underwriting standards to address a flood of repurchase or buyback requests amidst growing delinquency and loan problems. And the tightening hasn’t been limited to subprime mortgage products as investors and lenders involved in all types of mortgages have been forced to revisit what constitutes prudent underwriting.
Find out what the new mortgage underwriting environment of 2007 really looks like and how it will impact your business in the months ahead.
Will the back-to-basics approach, dominating the subprime and even Alt A markets, spill over into the prime conforming and jumbo loan markets? Will investor concerns about the health of the mortgage market trigger a lending shift to prime and conforming loan products? Get the answers to these and other pressing questions from our expert panel of lenders and secondary market investors.SPEAKERS:
- Walter Tharp, CEO of Wholesale Lending at IndyMac Bank.
- Janet Parker, SVP National Underwriting Operations at PMI Mortgage Insurance Group.
- R. Patrick Lamb, President - Mortgage Division, First National Bank of Arizona.
- Tom Capasse, Principal at Waterfall Asset Management LLC, will give us Wall Street's perspective.
- Gwen Muse-Evans, VP Credit Policy and Controls at Fannie Mae, will give us the GSE perspective.
- Moderated by Guy Cecala, Inside Mortgage Finance Publications.
- What are the current trends regarding downpayments, credit scores, documentation?
- Will appraisal requirements be overhauled to address weaker home price appreciation?
- Do you need to change your underwriting guidelines to comply with the shifting demands of secondary market investors?
- Will mortgage market players have to rethink risk layering in the era of flat or declining home prices?
- How big a chunk of mortgage volume will stricter guidelines take out of this year’s origination volume?
- What are the most effective measures for monitoring mortgage brokers and loan officers?
- How effective is automated underwriting and new technology in measuring a borrower’s ability to make mortgage payments now and in the future?
REGULAR PRICE IS $375.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $187.50!Your Conference Package Includes:
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.