Loss Mitigation in 2007 - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - Inside North America (shipping included)
Loss Mitigation in 2007: How to Handle Rising Delinquencies and Defaults
This audio conference was held in March 2007.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT - DETAILS BELOW!
Rising home prices, very affordable interest rates, and a healthy economy all helped keep mortgage delinquency and default rates at historically low levels over the past few years.
But a major reversal of economic and housing fortunes, combined with a loosening of underwriting in 2006, are triggering signs of growing loan problems. And there is speculation that the mortgage market will soon be forced to deal with a serious run-up in delinquencies and payment defaults. How you deal with these emerging problems will impact your bottom line.
Are you prepared for loan resets, delinquencies and/or defaults? Do you have an effective loss mitigation plan? Get the jump on what could be the industry’s biggest headache in 2007—problem loans—with an important new audio conference on loss mitigation.
IMF Publications assembled a panel of experts who discussed the latest strategies to help you deal with rising delinquencies and minimize financial losses.SPEAKERS:
- Joe Caravetta, VP Default Management, Quantum Servicing, a Clayton Subsidiary, will discuss loan modifications, pre-foreclosure sales, and getting ahead of the ARM curve.
- Moody's ratings service's analyst, Michael Drucker, will give us Wall Street's perspective on loan pools.
- Patricia Pikul, Loss Mitigation Manager at Bank of America, will explain effective practices.
- Bill Merrill, Director of Non Performing Loans at Freddie Mac, will discuss the GSE's recent requirements and efforts to prevent foreclosures.
- Moderated by Guy Cecala, Inside Mortgage Finance Publications.
THIS SESSION COVERED:
- How to minimize losses associated with loans that have the potential for payment shocks;
- Strategies for servicing nontraditional mortgages with little or no amortization;
- Managing buybacks and repurchases;
- Loan modifications and pre-foreclosure sales
- Handling limited-documentation mortgages with incorrect or even fraudulent information;
- Dealing with the rating services and/or MBS investors;
- Preemptive strikes and actions you should take, and much more!
|Your Conference Package Includes:|
For questions or to order by phone, call (800) 570-5744 or (301) 951-1240.