The Future of the Subprime Mortgage Market - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
This audio conference was held in January 2007.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 50%!
The subprime market is undergoing a period of drastic adjustment. After years of record setting business, many firms are feeling the pinch of sagging profits and fierce competition. As a result, lenders are keeping prices artificially low. Moreover, it’s been a year of musical chairs with industry players constantly changing as Wall Street firms bought up some shops, while others - like Ownit Mortgage Solutions and Sebring Capital – have closed their doors.
To strategically position your company to address these developments you need to understand: Where's the market headed? What kind of business model will survive the current shakeout? What's the outlook for volume? What can you do to maximize production channels?
Get answers to these questions and more from a panel of industry experts. You'll hear what key market players are doing in the subprime arena and what they think of the current market: Products, regulation, competition, profitability, as well as gain an investor perspective, so you'll know what they are looking for. Make sure you have a seat when the music stops!SPEAKERS:
Our panel of experts included: Greg Schroeder, EVP, Marketing and E-Commerce at New Century Mortgage; George Eshaghian, EVP and General Counsel at WMC Mortgage; Kevin Kanouff, President at Clayton Fixed Income Services; Tom Capasse, Principal at Waterfall Asset Management LLC;and as moderator, Guy D. Cecala, president and publisher of Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, Inc.THE SESSION COVERED:
- The latest IMF-exclusive yearend subprime market statistics
- The future for stand-alone subprime lenders in an era of private equity buyouts
- How industry consolidation will continue to reshape the mortgage market
- Reaction to the regulatory guidance for nontraditional mortgage lending
- How economic conditions will influence the performance of subprime and alternative products
- Proactive measures servicers can take to minimize losses
- Who the biggest buyers of subprime product will be
- Which products investors will like—or not—and why
- The importance of nurturing capital market relationships
- What business tactics are likely to increase your bottom line.
REGULAR PRICE IS $375.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $187.50!Your Conference Package Includes: