The New Alt A Market - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
This audio conference was held in December 2006.
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 50%!
For several years now, the Alt A market has been one of the hottest sectors of not just the residential mortgage market but also the booming non-agency MBS market. In fact, 2006 is shaping up to be a record year for Alt A activity.
But increased competition – particularly from subprime players – and a changing lending environment has made Alt A a much tougher space to make money. Find out first-hand where the booming Alt A market is headed in the coming year from this must-have new audio conference package from Inside Mortgage Finance.
What does the typical Alt A borrower look like in 2006? What are the strategies top lenders are employing to keep their Alt A business growing? What are Wall Street investors looking for in Alt A performance? And what can you do to get more Alt A loans from brokers? Get the answers to these and many more important questions from this invaluable 90-minute audio conference.SPEAKERS:
- Tom Popik, Principal, Geosegment Systems, who has just completed a major new study of the Alt A market
- Rick Lieber, EVP, at top Alt A lender IndyMac
- Bernard Maas, VP, Dominion Bond Rating Service
- Guy Cecala (moderator), publisher of Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, who will unveil preliminary year-end statistics on the Alt A market.
THE SESSION COVERED:
- The inside scoop on the emerging trends in the booming Alt A market.
- The Alt A migration into the subprime market. Is it really Alt B or C?
- What originators can learn about wholesalers’ Alt A programs, and what brokers really want.
- What types of Alt A loans have the most investor appeal – and how this sector competes with others for investor dollars.
- Which Alt A products can be the most profitable for you.
- The newest strategies that top Alt A lenders are using to grow their businesses—and how to apply them to your business.
- How Wall Street views the Alt A market.
- The outlook for the Alt A market in 2007.
REGULAR PRICE IS $375.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $187.50!Your Conference Package Includes: