Regulatory Guidance on Nontraditional Lending - CD + Special Report (W) CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 50%!
Federal banking regulators have just unveiled major new regulatory guidance on the booming market in nontraditional mortgage loans, such as interest-only and payment-option products. And soon state regulators are expected to follow the Feds’ lead.
The regulatory landscape for offering so-called “exotic mortgages” has changed, perhaps significantly, although it’s not clear exactly how it has changed. Now you can find out precisely what the regulators expect from the industry regarding this important new regulatory guidance. Listen to this 90-minute audio conference featuring the regulators themselves.
Hear firsthand from officials at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Conference of State Bank Supervisors about this important pronouncement that will impact your mortgage business in the months ahead. Get answers to your questions from the people who wrote this must-understand guidance on nontraditional lending.
- Serena Owens, Chief of Planning and Program Development, Division of Supervision and Consumer Protection, FDIC
- Scott Albinson, Managing Director for Examination, Supervision and Enforcement, OTS
- Michael Stevens, Vice President at the Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Kathryn Dick, Deputy Comptroller for Credit and Market Risk, OCC
- Laurence Platt, Partner, Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Nicholson Graham LLP Corporation
- Guy Cecala, moderator, president of Inside Mortgage Finance Publications.
- How to analyze borrowers’ capacity to repay the full amount of their loans.
- Why the regulators don’t want the industry to give underwriting authority to third parties.
- How much verification of income and assets to do.
- What steps lenders will have to take to monitor the activities of mortgage brokers.
- Whether or not it will become unprofitable to offer some of your current loan products.
- How closely your disclosure documents have to conform to the regulators’ illustrations.
- The exact warnings you must provide to borrowers about these products.
- What you must include in a “product description” advertisement. ....
- And more..
REGULAR PRICE IS $375.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $187.50!Your Conference Package Includes: