The New HMDA Data - CD + Special Report CD + Special Report - North America (shipping included)
An Inside Mortgage Finance Audio Conference
ORDER THE CD + SPECIAL REPORT AND SAVE 50%!
The latest Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data reveal a sharp rise in the volume of higher priced – i.e. subprime – loans being originated by lenders across the country. Largely reflecting a major mortgage market shift towards non-prime borrowers and emerging markets, these numbers could also trigger a regulatory crackdown on what some critics are calling a clear rise in predatory practices and lending discrimination.
Find out firsthand what regulators are likely to do with the latest HMDA data and what it may mean for your company. Learn what you can do to better understand what the new HMDA numbers say about your company’s lending practices and business strategies. And discover what you can do to protect your company from charges of mortgage lending discrimination.
- Glenn Canner, Federal Reserve Board Senior Advisor and leading HMDA expert
- Thomas Popik, Principal of Geosegment Systems, which analyzes the data for lenders
- Warren Traiger, senior partner at Traiger & Hinckley LLP, an expert on using HMDA data to defend against lending discrimination charges
- Guy Cecala, president of Inside Mortgage Finance.
THIS SESSION COVERED:
- What the latest HMDA data say about the prevalence of mortgage lending discrimination
- What federal regulators are looking to do with the newly released HMDA data What lenders can do to prepare for inquiries or investigations that might follow an analysis of their HMDA numbers
- What changes we can expect to see as regulators review TILA and HOEPA for possible updates
- The fair lending enforcement trends How the latest HMDA data can help lenders better prepare for increasing their business in emerging markets
- And much more from our expert panel of a key regulator, experienced data analyst and industry lawyer. Find out what you absolutely need to know about these numbers.
REGULAR PRICE IS $350.00 -- ON SALE NOW FOR $175.00!Your Conference Package Includes: