Mortgage Market Update
As a mortgage industry player, your business decisions depend on being well informed. In todays constantly changing market, every decision is vital to maintaining a competitive edge. Mortgage players who rely on free trade publications for insight into the market are at a distinct disadvantage, as successful executives know you cant base critical decisions on sales pitches and advertorials disguised as content.
Now is the time to join your colleagues who have made Inside Mortgage Finance Publications their primary news source for over 25 years. Mortgage Market Update is the perfect solution for executives with just enough time to read one all-inclusive publication per month as well as those who dont want to miss anything. Mortgage Market Update draws on the journalism and market resources of seven respected sister publications including Inside Mortgage Financethe industry leader since 1984.
Mortgage Market Update provides comprehensive coverage of every important development in the residential mortgage market, with clear insight and analysis into how these issues will affect your business. Every issue examines major trends and provides special coverage of seller/servicer news and mortgage broker news. In addition, its the only publication that tracks every mortgage selling and servicing change from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and others.
In addition, every month youll receive the latest covering:
- Strategies - what's working for the industry winners
- Trends - where markets are headed, growth areas, new products
- Competitors - who's making news with alliances, new business, lawsuits, marketing
- Court cases and predatory lending issues - from all over the country
- Technology - pitfalls and benefits, loan origination systems, automated underwriting and more
- Regulators - RESPA, HMDA, privacy news, new standards, requirements, trends in enforcement
- And More - what to expect from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, a monthly checklist of regulations, in-depth analysis
Let the most respected mortgage industry news source work for you. Subscribe & receive:
- Accurate, timely reporting of every aspect of residential lending. The newsletter delivers news, analysis and projections on the pulse of the market, plus the latest about mortgage sales, production, servicing and regulation.
- A monthly checklist of regulations. Every action of Washington agencies is covered on the front page so you always know where to look. It's easy for you to locate the information you need to get your job done.
- In-depth, honest journalism, not trade magazine fluff and advertising. We've covered the industry since 1984.
- Full coverage of mortgage market trends so that you'll understand where the market is headed to strategically position yourself for challenges ahead.
Mortgage Market Update, est. 1988, is published monthly 12 times a year. The cost of a subscription is $567. Click here to start your subscription.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Final Tally on Second Quarter Originations: $295 Billion
- HUD: Other Lenders Will Fill the Void if JPMorgan Bolts FHA
- Most Lenders Rode Surge in Mortgage Production In 2Q14, But Pace Was Well Below Recent Past
- 10 Trade and Consumer Groups Tell FHFA: Please, No Increases in G-Fees or LLPAs
- Short Takes: More Gripes About the FHFA IG Report on Nonbanks / Will the MI Biz Shift back to FHA? / GSE REO Contractor Accused of Discrimination / Ellie Mae Signs Fat Lease / A Rise in Mortgage Applications but Can it Last?