Editorial reprints can add credibility to your company, executives, products or services. They can highlight your growth, market share, new product, best practices and more.
We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads, on 8 ½ x 11 paper. Subscribers say reprints are very effective at generating interest and motivating customers, employees and investors. You can add your companys logo and choose whether to include graphs and charts associated with a story.
Why Are Reprints Effective in Your Marketing? They Are:
- Targeted at your audience
- Seen as news not advertising
- Viewed as objective and credible, coming from a third-party source
- Legal use of copyrighted information
- From a highly respected industry news source
- Important in todays competitive marketplace
How Do Companies Use Reprints? They Use Them for:
- Product launches
- Independent explanation of products and services
- Background information
- Highlighting success
- Investor relations
- Corporate communications
- Sales kits
- Trade shows and conferences
- Corporate lobby decoration
- Building brands and image
- Instilling corporate pride
- Public relations
$500 for first 500
+ $1/reprint for each one over 500
$750 for first 500
+ $1/reprint for each one over 500
Reprints for Your Website
If you would like to post editorial articles from our publications on your Internet website or on your corporate intranet, we can license this use, so you can do so legally. Note: Articles containing industry ranking charts are handled separately. Please call Customer Service at (301) 951-1240.
We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads and provide you a PDF file for posting. Subscribers say reprints are very effective at generating interest and motivating customers, employees and investors. You can choose whether to include graphs and charts associated with a story. We can fill your order quickly.
3-6 months $750
6-12 months $1,000
Note: Non-subscribers pay an additional
$500 fee per order.
Assuming your email distribution complies with existing applicable laws, you can get permission to send an article from our publications by email. We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads and provide you a PDF file, which you can send to the number of addresses in your order. Note: Articles containing industry ranking charts are handled separately. Please call Customer Service at (301) 951-1240.
Email with an HTML link to the selected article (Link stays live for 30 days.):
Price is dependent on the quantity; minimum order of $250.
$.35 each for quantities up to 5,000
$.30 each for quantities up to 10,000
If you have any additional questions about reprints, please contact Customer Service.
It is against copyright law for you to make copies of our newsletters and the articles inside. Reprints are a legal way for you to use the information in our publications. For more information on copyright, click here.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Ocwens New Headache: BlueMountain / But Will it Work? / The Nationstar MSR Mystery / Yes, Loan Applications are Booming / Whatever Happened to Jon Daurios Capital Raise?
- FHFA PMIER Rule Could be Accompanied by LLPA Announcement
- Ocwen Settles With California DBO, Will Pay $2.5 Million; Stock Soars After Hours
- Quicken Snatches Former CFPB Official Pete Carroll Away from Wells Fargo
- Short Takes: JPM Sold Servicing to Nationstar? / IMA Will Still Sell Distressed Product / Ocwen Quietly Peddling Servicing? / Head of Retail at Guaranteed Rate Walks / $7MM to Get Deals Rated? / FHA Update