Editorial reprints can add credibility to your company, executives, products or services. They can highlight your growth, market share, new product, best practices and more.
We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads, on 8 ½ x 11 paper. Subscribers say reprints are very effective at generating interest and motivating customers, employees and investors. You can add your companys logo and choose whether to include graphs and charts associated with a story.
Why Are Reprints Effective in Your Marketing? They Are:
- Targeted at your audience
- Seen as news not advertising
- Viewed as objective and credible, coming from a third-party source
- Legal use of copyrighted information
- From a highly respected industry news source
- Important in todays competitive marketplace
How Do Companies Use Reprints? They Use Them for:
- Product launches
- Independent explanation of products and services
- Background information
- Highlighting success
- Investor relations
- Corporate communications
- Sales kits
- Trade shows and conferences
- Corporate lobby decoration
- Building brands and image
- Instilling corporate pride
- Public relations
$500 for first 500
+ $1/reprint for each one over 500
$750 for first 500
+ $1/reprint for each one over 500
Reprints for Your Website
If you would like to post editorial articles from our publications on your Internet website or on your corporate intranet, we can license this use, so you can do so legally. Note: Articles containing industry ranking charts are handled separately. Please call Customer Service at (301) 951-1240.
We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads and provide you a PDF file for posting. Subscribers say reprints are very effective at generating interest and motivating customers, employees and investors. You can choose whether to include graphs and charts associated with a story. We can fill your order quickly.
3-6 months $750
6-12 months $1,000
Note: Non-subscribers pay an additional
$500 fee per order.
Assuming your email distribution complies with existing applicable laws, you can get permission to send an article from our publications by email. We will format your reprint on our editorial mastheads and provide you a PDF file, which you can send to the number of addresses in your order. Note: Articles containing industry ranking charts are handled separately. Please call Customer Service at (301) 951-1240.
Email with an HTML link to the selected article (Link stays live for 30 days.):
Price is dependent on the quantity; minimum order of $250.
$.35 each for quantities up to 5,000
$.30 each for quantities up to 10,000
If you have any additional questions about reprints, please contact Customer Service.
It is against copyright law for you to make copies of our newsletters and the articles inside. Reprints are a legal way for you to use the information in our publications. For more information on copyright, click here.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Purchase-Mortgage Volume Sank in Early 2014
- Mortgage Complaints to CFPB See Big Drop from Year Ago
- BofAs Mortgage Settlements Lead to Loss in First Quarter, Originations Decline
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook
- FHFA-OIG: Big Bank Members Boost FHLBank Advances, Reporting Needed