Follow Us On Twitter. Watch Us On YouTube.Follow @IMFpubs
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 1000
Bethesda, MD 20814-7019
(301) 951-1240 voice
(301) 656-1709 fax
CEO & Publisher
Guy Cecala, ext. 314
Director of Circulation & Customer Service
Gwendolyn Echols-Jones, ext. 324
VP and Executive Editor
John Bancroft, ext. 311
Paul Muolo, ext. 329
Senior Editor, Inside Nonconforming Markets
Editor, Inside FHA/VA Lending
George Brooks, ext. 312
Editor, Inside the CFPB
Editor, Small Business Tax News
Thomas Ressler, ext. 321
Editor, Inside The GSEs
Carisa Chappell, ext. 330
Research & Statistics
Ben Bradshaw, ext. 316
Marketing & Advertising
Director of Marketing
Mari Mullane, ext. 309
Tina Moss, ext. 330
Director of Business Strategies
Bryan Cecala, ext. 331
Tony Cecala, ext. 319
Laura Cecala, ext. 318
For questions about how to subscribe or make changes to your account, click here.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards