Follow Us On Twitter. Watch Us On YouTube.Follow @IMFpubs
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications
7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 1000
Bethesda, MD 20814-7019
(301) 951-1240 voice
(301) 656-1709 fax
CEO & Publisher
Guy Cecala, ext. 314
Director of Circulation & Customer Service
Gwendolyn Echols-Jones, ext. 324
Customer Service Associate
Erika Burnett, ext. 325
VP and Executive Editor
John Bancroft, ext. 311
Paul Muolo, ext. 329
Senior Editor, Inside Nonconforming Markets
Editor, Inside FHA Lending
George Brooks, ext. 312
Editor, Inside the CFPB
Editor, Small Business Tax News
Thomas Ressler, ext. 321
Editor, Inside The GSEs
Charles Wisniowski, ext. 330
Research & Statistics
Ben Bradshaw, ext. 316
Director of Marketing
Mari Mullane, ext. 309
Tony Cecala, ext. 319
Laura Cecala, ext. 318
For questions about how to subscribe or make changes to your account, click here.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage M&A Heats Up. A Busy Second Half in Terms of Deals?
- Colorado Lender Sees Mortgage Volume Devastated When All of Its Loan Officers Quit
- 81 Percent of Independent Mortgage Firms are Now Profitable
- What Were Hearing: The Never Ending Ocwen Story / Moodys Downgrades Ocwen / No HQ Sale for Freddie Mac / Will the CFPB Buy the Fannie Property? / Now, Why Does Fannie Mae Need an Attorney with NYSE Knowledge?
- Non-Agency Players Want Fannie/Freddie Loan Limits Lowered, But