After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- Private Mortgage Insurers Winning Purchase Market Share
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- FHFA Issues Guidelines for Internal Audits at Fannie, Freddie and the FHLBanks
- MBA Files TRID 2.0 Comment Letter, Asks for 14 Fixes, Including Cures