Reverse Mortgage Opportunities audio conference (W)
Held Thursday, March 12, 2009
- An audio CD so you can listen to the entire discussion, including Q&A with officials, experts and industry leaders;
- The conference manual, which includes a program outline, speaker bios and supplemental materials, plus key articles on the topic from the pages of Inside Mortgage Finance and our other newsletters;
- A full transcript, including the audience Q&A sessions—a favorite part of these events.
Reverse mortgages have become one of the hottest products in the current depressed mortgage market environment. More than a few industry players—both small and large—are turning to reverse mortgages as a way to expand their business in 2009.
Learn about the latest opportunities and challenges with this unique mortgage product in a valuable Inside Mortgage Finance audio conference.
What is the outlook for the reverse mortgage market in 2009? Will last year’s dismal stock market results prompt more retirees to look at reverse mortgages this year? Should you include reverse mortgages in your product lineup?
FHA’s Home Equity Conversion Mortgage program has become the dominant reverse mortgage product in the marketplace, and lawmakers have approved a number of recent enhancements—including a significant hike in the HECM loan limits.
Find out about the latest changes to FHA’s HECM program as well as what lenders are doing to boost their reverse mortgage business at this important event. Plus, hear answers to many questions.
These Experts Share Their Insights and Answer Your Questions:
- Margaret Burns, Director of the Office of Single Family Program Development, FHA;
- Brett Carter, President & Co-founder, Next Generation Financial Services, A Division of 1st Mariner Bank;
- Sarah Hulbert, Chief Executive Officer, Senior Financial Corp.;
- Mark Rostek, Reverse Mortgage Specialist, Weichert Financial Services; and
- Guy Cecala, Publisher, Inside Mortgage Finance, moderates.
During This 90-Minute Session You'll:
- Learn what key players are doing to grow their reverse mortgage business this year;
- Discover what kinds of reverse mortgage products are being offered;
- Hear how lenders are structuring different borrower payment options;
- Gain a better understanding of the FHA’s Home Equity Conversion Mortgage product and recent changes;
- Get the latest data from Inside Mortgage Finance on HECM activity and who’s originating the most reverse mortgage loans;
- Find out about net benefit and counseling issues;
- Hear what new legislation some states are enacting;
- Find out how to qualify borrowers for a reverse mortgage and how to handle refis;
- Learn more about the opportunities and challenges in reverse mortgage lending.
CLICK HERE to download MP3 file, Transcript and Manual
or continue below to order by mail