Small Business Tax News (1 yr.)
Small Business Tax News keeps you informed on the latest tax news and developments impacting small businesses.
It’s the monthly resource that helps thousands of firms—including physicians, retail shops, independent contractors, financial planners, florists, equipment rental stores, realtors, daycare centers, towing companies and personal service businesses—plan ahead and take every tax break they are entitled to.
With Small Business Tax News you’ll:
- Stay up to date on recent developments from Congress, the courts and the IRS that affect your taxes.
- Find help to make the right decisions on expenses, record keeping, retirement and other matters.
- Be able to plan ahead so you don’t miss credits or breaks you’re entitled to.
- Get guidance to develop the right tax strategy for your situation, whether you are a corporation or an independent contractor.
- Know when to submit which quarterly and annual filings.
- Get in-depth knowledge of specific key tax issues.
Each month, you will receive a newsletter with articles on the latest developments and court cases and a calendar of the upcoming month’s filing deadlines. You’ll also receive a Tax Brief, which provides comprehensive guidance on a specific tax issue, like choosing the right employee benefits plan or finding out how to depreciate business assets.
This one-year subscription provides 12 monthly issues.