Mortgage Servicing Rights Report: 4Q17 Print Edition with Shipping Outside of U.S.
In this semiannual report, you’ll find a complete listing of agency servicers, ranked by volume, as well as a list of the top 500 banks and thrifts servicing for others.
The report includes five rankings:
- Agency MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. In addition to total agency servicing volume, breakouts are provided by servicer for each agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae). Sequential and year-over-year change are also included. The 4Q17 data covers 2,019 servicers.
- Fannie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking includes volume at the conclusion of each of the most recent five quarters for 1,309 servicers.
- Freddie Mac MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This ranking presents the same type of data as the Fannie ranking, for 1,239 servicers.
- Ginnie Mae MBS Servicers, ranked by volume. This agency-specific ranking provides volume over the same time periods as the Fannie and Freddie rankings, for 318 servicers.
- Top Banks and Thrifts in Servicing for Others, ranked by volume. The data cover the top 500 entities, providing volume of servicing for others at the end of each of the most recent five quarters.
Each chart is also presented in alphabetical order so you can easily find info on a specific company.
Scope out everyone’s servicing holdings.
Choose "PDF Format" or "Spreadsheet Format" for immediate download of document. You will also be able to access the document, at any time, through the "My Account" feature on insidemortgagefinance.com.