Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits Print edition with shipping in the U.S.
Jumbo mortgage customers present a prime opportunity not only to originate a new home loan, but also to secure other lucrative business from clients with need of multiple financial services. And while many lenders are finding success with non-agency jumbo loans held in portfolio, others—small as well as large, bank and nonbank—are using the renewed jumbo securities market to free their funds to make even more jumbo loans.
In the new Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits, Inside Mortgage Finance looks at origination trends for non-agency jumbo mortgages, the current state of the securities market for these loans, and the particulars of the conduits that are bridging the two.
In this guide, you’ll get insight on the lenders who are currently making jumbo loans, the benefits they gain from doing so, and the business models and loan demographics of their jumbo originations. You’ll learn who is selling their loans into securities, what they are getting out of it, and what limitations and requirements they face. You’ll also get acquainted with the conduits themselves, getting to know what similarities they share and what differences divide them, what they expect from their lender partners, and how their securities might sync up with your loans.
Originations of Non-Agency Jumbo Mortgages
- Origination Trends
- First Republic Bank
- EverBank Financial
- Wells Fargo
- Portfolio Holdings
- CFPB’s Ability-to-Repay Rule
- Interest-Only Loans and Qualified Mortgages
The Non-Agency Jumbo MBS Market
- Small, Unidentified Lenders
- Representations and Warranties
- Secondary Market Pricing
- Non-Agency Mortgage Securitization Rates
Non-Agency Jumbo MBS Conduits
- Redwood Trust
- Credit Suisse
- EverBank Financial
- JPMorgan Chase
- Shellpoint Partners
- Nomura Holdings
- Stonegate Mortgage
- Other Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Appraisal Approvals
- Reliance on Small Lenders
Also includes these data charts:
- Top Jumbo Mortgage Producers (6M13)
- Top Bank/Thrift First-Lien Residential Mortgage Portfolios (1Q13)
- Top Non-Agency Jumbo MBS Issuers and Underwriters (6M13)
- Jumbo MBS Issuance 2008-2013
- Top Originators of Securitized Jumbo Mortgages (6M13)
- Loan Characteristics of Redwood Jumbo Originators 2011-2013
Order the guide today to learn about tapping into the jumbo market and the non-agency conduits.
Choose "PDF Format" for immediate download of document. You will also be able to access the document, at any time, through the "My Account" feature on insidemortgagefinance.com.