Everything You Need to Know About Short Sales 2010 Report Price with shipping elsewhere
Your Guide to Getting Short Sales Done.
Short sales have rapidly gained popularity among servicers and distressed borrowers as a preferred alternative to foreclosure. And the new Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives component of HAMP is expected to result in a substantial increase in short sales. Get up to speed and enhance your short sale program with the newly published: Everything You Need to Know About Short Sales 2010.
This 135-page report covers the entire short sale process for the vast majority of the mortgage industry: HAFA, major servicers, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the FHA and VA. Exclusive data and analysis from the Campbell/Inside Mortgage Finance Monthly Survey of Real Estate Market Conditions are also included, along with information on short sale impediments, tax consequences of short sales for sellers, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Summary Table of Contents
1. Short Sale Activity
Market Overview, Time on Market, Number of Offers, Home Price, Commissions, Purchaser Profile
2. Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program
Overview, Process, Subordinate Liens, Commissions Financial Incentives, Required Clauses for Listing Agreement
3. How Major Servicers Handle Short Sales
Bank of America, CitiMortgage, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo
4. How Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Handle Short Sales
Eligibility, Short Sale Steps, Financial Incentives, Waiting Period
5. How the FHA and VA Handle Short Sales
Eligibility, Procedures, Financial Incentives, Seller Restrictions
6. HAFA versus Private Efforts
7. Short Sales and Second Liens
8. Deficiency Judgments and Promissory Notes
9. Tax Consequences of Short Sales for Sellers
10. Short Sale Technology
11. Frequently Asked Questions
Acceptable Prices, Borrower in Default, Release of Second Liens, More
12. Top HAFA Servicers
Number of HAMP-eligible mortgages by servicer.
13. List of Non-GSE HAFA Servicers
Complete contact information for 115 participating servicers.
• Detailed information and data about current short sales activity.
• Important details about the HAFA program, including the treatment of subordinate liens, financial incentives and more.
• At-a-glance comparison of HAFA short sale guidelines for Fannie, Freddie and Non-Agency mortgages.
• How the country’s major mortgage servicers handle short sales.
• Procedures for short sales on FHA and VA mortgages, including eligibility rules.
• And much more.
Learn the differences between the short sale programs of major mortgage servicers as well as the differences between the government’s HAFA program and non-government alternatives.
This comprehensive 135-page guide about short sales in a new era is published by Campbell Communications and Inside Mortgage Finance Publications, June 2010.