Loss Mitigation Update: Fourth Edition Price with shipping elsewhere
View the table of contents.
Maximize Your Efforts with This New Report from Inside Mortgage Finance
The totally new fourth edition of this popular report covers the details and analysis of all aspects of loss mitigation: federal government efforts, servicer initiatives, short sales, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure and regulatory issues. It includes: Profiles of the five largest servicers, how servicers are handling negative equity, option adjustable-rate mortgages, second liens, as well as viewpoints of market players. Contains exclusive servicing and loss mitigation data.
Gain Market Intelligence: Find out about the loss mitigation techniques being employed by some of the biggest players, such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, CitiMortgage, GMAC, and Ocwen Financial. You’ll see what’s working today.
All in one place, you'll find out about:
- Servicer Initiatives—Five largest servicers, Fannie/Freddie and others; Non-HAMP, including option ARMs, negative equity, second liens, foreclosure moratoriums and mediation;
- Federal Government Initiatives— HAMP (Home Affordable Mortgage Program), HAMP refi, or HARP, FHA’s Hope for Homeowners, 2MP (Second Lien Modification Program) and HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives);
- Short Sales, Deeds-in-Lieu of Foreclosure and REO— Via HAMP’s HAFA and also private efforts;
- Details—Eligibility and verification, Terms and procedures, Government payments, Second liens, Foreclosure alternatives, Proposed changes, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Mortgage insurance, Representations and warranties, Borrower communications, Latest changes, Outlook;
- Data—Analysis and data for delinquencies, Foreclosures and loan modifications; Mortgage performance;
- Analysis and Impediments—Different points of view on conflicts, onerous requirements; Investor concerns, Who’s likely to benefit;
- Regulatory Issues—Including servicer safe-harbor, debt collection laws;
- Regulations and Guidelines—Appendix with key documents and resources in one place.
Published April 2010. Order your copy today!