Loss Mitigation Trends & Practices 2007 Report Price with shipping in U.S.
Click here for a full table of contents
Rapidly rising delinquency and default rates in the mortgage market are expected to increase for the foreseeable future. Even prime loans are not immune in this environment. How will you manage your problem loans? How does your loss mitigation program stack up with major players? Gain a strategic advantage with Loss Mitigation Trends & Practices on your desk.
This 120-page report from the editors of Inside Mortgage Finance gives you a comprehensive look at the latest loss mitigation developments and trends in today's turbulent mortgage market. You'll discover:
- The loss mitigation techniques used by major lender/servicers;
- Novel loan modification strategies such as "end loading;"
- Data for delinquency rates, foreclosures, and defaults;
- The latest guidance from regulators involving loss mitigation;
- How SEC accounting rules may affect loan modifications;
- The 4 strategies states have adopted to curb foreclosures;
- Why counseling has become a major component in loss mitigation;
- Analysis of federal efforts to prevent foreclosures;
- Why lenders may favor short sales over loan modifications;
- And more!
Also included is the complete document of every major loss mitigation/foreclosure statement, guidance, rule, and finding recently issued by the FDIC, Conference of State Bank Supervisors, HUD, American Securitization Forum, SEC, and others.