FHA Overhaul: An Inside Look at Recent Changes and Planned Enhancements Special Report - Inside North America (shipping included)
Conference Date: June 22, 2006
At this follow up to the 11/05 conference officials explain what FHA has changed and what else they are planning to do to make working with their programs simpler for lenders.
- “Recent Changes and How They Have Been Received” and “Pending Legislation,” Joanne Kuczma, Acting Director, Home Mortgage Insurance Division, and James Beavers, Deputy Director of the Office of Single Family Program Development, FHA
- “The Lender’s Perspective,” Tom Rzeszut, SVP, Product Management and Enterprise Risk Management, Countrywide Financial.
Here’s some of what was covered during this session:
- Is FHA’s new lender insurance program reducing loan processing time and costs for program participants?
- Has FHA’s new streamlined appraisal process and other recent program enhancements helped lenders increase their FHA business?
- How planned changes will make FHA a more profitable choice for your business.
- Why more subprime lenders have started offering FHA as a possible alternative to conventional mortgage financing.
- Pros and cons of this year’s program changes from a major lender already using them.
- A detailed look at more enhancements that FHA has on its drawing board.
- An opportunity to suggest FHA changes you and your firm would like to see.