VA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of VA mortgages by state. Includes total VA loans securitized and breakouts for purchase and refinance. Also includes average loan characteristics, VA share of state originations, and VA share of all insured loans in agency MBS.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Mortgage M&A Percolates; Texas Advisor Working on At Least Six Deals
- CFPB Continues to Find Problems with Mortgage Servicing Practices. Are There Other Ocwens Out There?
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- Mortgage Originations Down Sharply in 1Q17 As Virtually All Top Lenders Post Big Declines