Top Agency Sellers
Top Sellers of Third Party Originations
Chart listing 100 largest sellers of third-party originations by volume. Includes breakouts for sales to GSEs and to Ginnie Mae. Also includes volume and share of total agency sales from correspondents and from brokers.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- CFPB Proposes Clarifications to HMDA Rule; What Exactly is an AU System?
- Nonbanks Keep Building Market Share in GSE Servicing Rights
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Investors Unite Criticizes Parts of MBAs GSE Plan
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship