Mortgage Origination Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Chart detailing thrift industry activity in the mortgage market from 2000-2Q11. Data include amounts of origination, purchases, sales and refinances for 1-4 family mortgages, as well as revenue from service fees and the yield and the amount of retained portfolios broken down by 1-4 family mortgage, MBS and REMIC holdings.
Data from 2007 include quarterly numbers.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: John Devaney Still Believes in Ocwen / How Much did the CFPB Want? / On the Rise: GSE Common / Glen Messinas Severance Package at PHH / Expanding the MH Loan Market
- As the Clock Ticks Down on the GSE Capital Buffer, Successor Plans (and Critiques) Proliferate
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- ABS Market Roared to Life in 1Q17 After a Lethargic 4Q16