The Mortgage-Related Security Market
Mortgage and Asset Securities Issuance
Mortgage and asset-backed securities issued each year in dollars. Categories include GNMA, FHLMC, FNMA, non-agency, total MBS, agency CMO/REMIC, total MBS/CMO, non-mortgage ABS, and total MBS and ABS.
Data available in two sets:
- 1985-2008, with 2007 and 2008 data by quarter, and 2008 data by month.
- 1990-1Q17, with 2011-1Q17 data by quarter.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes