Replenishment Rates for Top Mortgage Servicers
Data on the servicing and production volume for top servicers and their respective replenishment rates.
- 2014 data include top 11 servicers.
- 1999-2011 data include top 15 servicers, whole 1998 data includes the top 10.
- 2003-2011 data include G/PR as well as previous years servicing volume and replenishment rates.
- 2001 and 2002 data include previous years replenishment rate.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Mortgage M&A Percolates; Texas Advisor Working on At Least Six Deals
- CFPB Continues to Find Problems with Mortgage Servicing Practices. Are There Other Ocwens Out There?
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- Mortgage Originations Down Sharply in 1Q17 As Virtually All Top Lenders Post Big Declines