The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-Agency MBS Activity (Deals)
Listing of all non-agency MBS activity (deals) during the period. Includes the amount in dollars, support, collateral, type of MBS, and manager.
2007-1Q17 data also indicates if a deal is subprime.
2001-2004 data also include credit ratings.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes
- The Early Read: Bank Mortgage Lending Down in 1Q17, Nonbanks Fare Better?
- Thanks to UGC Purchase, Arch MI Boosts Gross MI Premiums by 214 Percent