New Home Sales by Type of Financing
New Homes Sold by Financing
Chart detailing the number of homes sold each year from by type of financing (FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash) and the market share of each type of financing.
Median Price of New Homes Sold by Financing
The median price of new homes sold by type of financing by year. Types of financing listed include FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- CFPB Proposes Clarifications to HMDA Rule; What Exactly is an AU System?
- Nonbanks Keep Building Market Share in GSE Servicing Rights
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Investors Unite Criticizes Parts of MBAs GSE Plan
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship