Mortgage Rates and Terms
Comparison of Fixed and Adjustable Mortgage Rates
Data comparing rates and points for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages, 15-year fixed-rate mortgages, and 1-year adjustable-rate mortgages by month. Includes average data for the year.
Please note that data prior to 1991 do not include specific types of fixed-rate mortgages.
National Average Fixed-Rate Mortgage Contract Rates
Data for the average fixed-rate mortgage contract rates broken down by new homes, used homes and all homes. Listed by month with yearly averages.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes