Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Refinance Business (Loan Count)
Refinance business for both GSEs, with HARP activity broken out into 80-105 and >105 LTV categories. Data are presented yearly 2009-2014 and quarterly 1Q13-1Q16.
GSE Refinance Business (Dollar Volume)
Dollar volume of refinance business. Includes breakout for total by each GSE; breakout for high-LTV activity for both GSEs and for each individually; breakout for total GSE market by high-LTV range (80-105 with no mortgage insurance, 106-125, above 125). Comparison rows for recent quarters and years are also presented.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes