Top Agency Sellers
Business Profile of Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Business characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Column headings are: total volume, market share, average loan-to-value, average debt-to-income, average FICO score, average loan size, purchase-money volume and refinance volume.
Risk Profile of Top GSE Sellers
Risk characteristics of top sellers to the GSEs. Data provided for each lender includes: total volume, market share, and percentage of volume by loan-to-value ratio in three FICO bands. Loan-to-value buckets are 0-60, 61-80, and 81-97. FICO bands are 740 and above, between 700 and 739, and between 620 and 699.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- CFPB Proposes Clarifications to HMDA Rule; What Exactly is an AU System?
- Nonbanks Keep Building Market Share in GSE Servicing Rights
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Investors Unite Criticizes Parts of MBAs GSE Plan
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship