Ginnie Mae Activity
Ginnie Mae Issuance by Issuer Type
Share of Ginnie Mae issuance of FHA loans by quarter for mortgage companies, mega banks (assets > $1 trillion), large banks (assets between $100 billion and $1 trillion), mid-size banks (assets between $10 billion and $100 billion), small banks (assets <$10 billion), state housing finance agencies, credit unions and top five issuers. Separate, equivalent data set presented for issuance of VA loans.
Nonbank Share of GNMA Business
Market share held by nonbanks by quarter for new GNMA MBS issuance and GNMA servicing outstanding.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes