FHA Lending Activity
FHA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top FHA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, debt-to-income), and sequential change. For each lender, the same breakouts are provided for purchase loans and refinances. For 2Q14 chart only: Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), purchase loans as percentage, first-time homebuyer as percentage, and origination channel (retail, correspondent, broker).
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Mortgage M&A Percolates; Texas Advisor Working on At Least Six Deals
- Mortgage Originations Down Sharply in 1Q17 As Virtually All Top Lenders Post Big Declines
- CFPB Continues to Find Problems with Mortgage Servicing Practices. Are There Other Ocwens Out There?