Mortgage Origination Activity
Credit Union Mortgage Activity
Chart listing dollar volume by year for credit union originations. Includes breakouts for fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and home-equity lending. Also lists credit union share of mortgage originations for each year.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Mortgage M&A Percolates; Texas Advisor Working on At Least Six Deals
- CFPB Continues to Find Problems with Mortgage Servicing Practices. Are There Other Ocwens Out There?
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- Mortgage Originations Down Sharply in 1Q17 As Virtually All Top Lenders Post Big Declines