Government (Agency) MBS Activity
Agency Third Party Originations Market
Chart showing volume and average underwriting characteristics by quarter from 1Q14 to 3Q14 for correspondent and broker channels. Breakouts are volume, market share, loan size, FICO score, loan-to-value ratio and debt-to-income ratio.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Final Tally for 1Q17: Originations Down Sharply. Then Again, Compared to 1Q16
- Mortgage M&A Percolates; Texas Advisor Working on At Least Six Deals
- Mortgage Originations Down Sharply in 1Q17 As Virtually All Top Lenders Post Big Declines
- CFPB Continues to Find Problems with Mortgage Servicing Practices. Are There Other Ocwens Out There?