Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Agency Channel Distribution
Market share by channel (retail, correspondent, broker) for Fannie Mae securitizations, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae and all three agencies in total.
Agency Third Party Originations Market
Chart showing volume and average underwriting characteristics by quarter from 1Q14 to 3Q14 for correspondent and broker channels. Breakouts are volume, market share, loan size, FICO score, loan-to-value ratio and debt-to-income ratio.
Agency Channel Analysis: Top Sellers
Chart providing average loan characteristics by channel for top sellers to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Lists total agency volume for seller and percentage of volume in each of three channels (retail, correspondent, and broker). For each of these four categories, provides average FICO, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio and loan size as well as percent by loan purpose (purchase, refinance).
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With the spring homebuying season in full swing, what percentage of your March 2017 application volume has been for purchase loans?
- 75% or higher
- 50% to 74%
- 30% to 49%
- Under 30%
Most Popular Stories
- ICBA Calls for Delay of Single Security Until GSEs are Recapitalized and Released from Conservatorship
- Ocwen Elevates its Legal Battle Against the Regulatory Establishment, Asks Court to Decide if the CFPB is Unconstitutional
- Short Takes: More GSE Reform Plans / Fannie-Freddie Speculators May Make Out After All / Ocwen Gets a Break / Hey Ben, Call Your Friends in the White House and Tell Them / This HUD Job About to be Filled?
- The Wild Card for Ocwen: Getting (Some of) Its Servicing Yanked
- Meanwhile, in the PHH Case, DOJ Gets 10 Minutes