Subscribe to Web Training Library
Tap into the knowledge of the mortgage industrys leading legal experts as well as representatives at key government agencies and leaders at the top mortgage companies when you subscribe to Inside Mortgage Finances Web Training Library.
Youll have access to dozens of recorded programs on important mortgage topicsfrom regulatory compliance to business development tipsto listen to or watch as your schedule allows during the course of your year-long subscription.
Your Web Training Library subscription gives you access to each program in two formats: MP3, so you can listen on your iPod, computer or other device, and WMV for when you want to follow along with the presenters slides.
Youll also have access to each programs manual, which includes the presentation slides as well as articles and other materials related to the topic under discussion.
Among the topics currently available in the Web Training Library:
- Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage Rule Compliance
- Buybacks and Indemnifications
- CFPB Supervision and Enforcement
- Fair Lending
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures
- Jumbo Originations
- Loan Origination Compensation Rule
- Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Non-QM Lending
- Purchase-Mortgage Originations
- Servicing Regulation
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices Compliance
Youll hear from such experts as
- Rodrigo Alba, Senior Regulatory Counsel, American Bankers Association
- Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr
- Allyson Baker, Partner, Venable
- Allen Beydoun, Executive Vice President of Sales, United Wholesale Mortgage
- Christine Boyle, SVP, Head, Single-Family Sales & Relationship Management, Freddie Mac
- Donald Brewster, Deputy General Counsel, Penny Mac
- Justin Burch, Director Quality Assurance Division, FHA- HUD
- Chris Cordry, SVP, Secondary Marketing, PrimeLending
- Bill Cosgrove, President/CEO, Union National Mortgage
- Marsha Courchane, Vice President, Practice Leader of Financial Economics, Charles River Associates
- Chuck Cross, Senior Vice President, Consumer Protection & Non-Depository Supervision, Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Bill Dallas, CEO, Skyline Home Loans
- Jeffrey Detwiler, President and Chief Operating Officer, The Long & Foster Companies and Prosperity Mortgage
- Michael Drayne, SVP Office of Issuer & Portfolio Management, Ginnie Mae
- Mark Garland, President, MountainView Servicing
- Karen Garner, Managing Director, The Collingwood Group
- J. Tyler Gilday, Vice President and Director of Retail Lending, Lake Sunapee Bank fsb
- Jonathan Groesbeck, Managing Director, Head of Business Development, Redwood Trust
- Calvin Hagins, Deputy Assistant Director for Originations, CFPB
- Heather Hutchings, Partner, Bradley Arant
- Maurice Jourdain-Earl, Managing Director, ComplianceTech
- Raghu Kakumanu, SVP, Housing Policy and Capital Markets, Wells Fargo
- Steven Kaplan, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Stephen Kudenholdt, Partner, Dentons US LLP
- Kristie Kully, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Donald Lampe, Partner, Morrison Foerster
- Stew Larsen, Executive Vice President, Bank of the West
- Paul Miller, Managing Director, Head of Financial Institutions Research, FBR & Co.
- Chris Mock, VP - Single Family Quality Control, Freddie Mac
- Jeffrey Naimon, Partner, BuckleySandler LLP
- Tobias Moon, Partner, Ackerman
- Ben Olson, Partner, BuckleySandler LLP
- Laurence Platt, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Angelo Rea, SVP Government Training, Flagstar Bank
- Scott Reich, Vice President, Fair and Responsible Banking, Umpqua Bank
- R. Colgate Selden, Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Jon Seward, Deputy Chief, Housing and Civil Enforcement Section, Civil Rights Division, Department of Justice
- Stephen Spies, Vice President of Loan Quality, Fannie Mae
- Philip Stein, Partner, BilzinSumberg
- David Stevens, President and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Matthew Strange, Mortgage Compliance Manager - VP, Fifth Third Bank
- Amy Thoreson Long, Senior Counsel, Wells Fargo
- Mercedes Tunstall, Privacy and Data Security Group Practice Leader, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Drew Waterhouse, Managing Director, Hammerhouse LLC
- Josh Weinberg, SVP Compliance, First Choice Loan Services
Keep a squad of mortgage experts at your beck and call. Start your subscription today.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- MBA: Net Origination Profit Plunged 68 Percent in 4Q16
- Finance of America Commercial Makes Big Push Into Broker Market with Fix & Flip Lending
- Short Takes: Coming Soon: Falling Interest Rates? / Walter Gets Smacked Down Again / Embrace Sends its Top LOs to Boca / CoreLogics $5 Million Man (Rounded) / A New Hire for Silver Hill