Browse articles from all of our Newsletters related to TILA.
January 20, 2017
Credit quality for the loans backing unique warehouse-funding securitizations from Jefferies Funding remains strong, according to Moodys Investors Service. One of the risks was that weaker collateral could be included in the transactions as time passed. The $225.0 million Station Place Securitization Trust 2016-1 received Aaa ratings from Moodys last February and a $210.0 million 2016-3 transaction issued in May garnered an with Aaa rating. The rating service evaluated the deals recently as the 2016-1 securitization is set to pay down next month. To date, there has been...
January 16, 2017
View Inside the CFPB Full Issue January 16, 2017 (PDF)
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?