Browse articles from all of our Newsletters related to State Regulators.
November 15, 2013 - Inside FHA Lending
Recapitalization of RMIC Will Pave the Way for a Return to MI Market. Old Republic International (ORI) is planning to recapitalize its mortgage guaranty subsidiary, RMIC Companies, Inc., which could resume underwriting in early 2014. Old Republic plans to contribute up to $50 million of new capital and raise additional funds, which would allow RMIC and its subsidiaries to fully support existing policies, pay off deferred claim obligations, exit state supervision, and resume underwriting new business early next year. The cash infusion would require ...
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- $114 Billion of MSRs on the Auction Block
- Mortgages Held in Portfolio by Community Banks Should Get QM Status, CSBS Says
- G-Fee Hike Avoided in Budget Deal; Senate Approves Watt as FHFA Director
- Short Takes: A $20 Billion Investment in Subprime? / Nationstar May Go REIT / TD Bank Likes Piggyback Mortgage Structures / ARMs Make a Comeback / Wipro Paid How Much for Opus?
- Nationstar Plans Alt A MBS Backed By 11-Year Old Loans