Browse articles from all of our Newsletters related to REITs.
March 31, 2017 - Inside Nonconforming Markets
Annaly Capital Management is buying more non-agency whole loans, including non-qualified mortgages. The large real estate investment trust is using infrastructure it acquired from Hatteras Financial last year to complete the whole-loan expansion. Annalys residential credit group invests in non-agency mortgage assets, including whole loans and mortgage-backed securities. The group had $2.50 billion in assets as of the end of 2016, with whole loans accounting for ...
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Servicing Transfer Activity Slowed in 1Q17; Fannies Temporary Freeze a Factor
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- Signs of Life in Ginnie Mae Servicing Sales? MIAC Out with a $2.1 Billion Package
- Fix & Flip Lenders Turn to Loan Brokers