Browse articles from all of our Newsletters related to Credit Report.
October 3, 2016 - Inside the CFPB
The CFPB filed a lawsuit in federal district court last month against Prime Marketing Holdings, a credit repair company based in Van Nuys, CA, for allegedly charging consumers a series of illegal advance fees as well as for misrepresenting the cost and effectiveness of its services. According to the bureaus complaint, Prime Marketing Holdings lured consumers with misleading, unsubstantiated claims ...
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- Private Mortgage Insurers Winning Purchase Market Share
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- FHFA Issues Guidelines for Internal Audits at Fannie, Freddie and the FHLBanks
- MBA Files TRID 2.0 Comment Letter, Asks for 14 Fixes, Including Cures